What Can we do for you?
Call: 1-345-949-4154

Worn out electrical wiring is often a cause of electrical fires in homes- and all it takes is one spark for a fire to get started. If your home was built more than 15 years ago, you might be faced with the challenge of outdated wiring. People are using more and more energy to keep up with modern technology, so older electrical wiring could be struggling to keep up with your energy demand. Be on the lookout for frequent circuit breaker overloads, this could be a sign of failing wiring. Call BrittHay if you have any questions!

Mailing Address:
P.O BOX 10054
Grand Cayman, KY1-1001
490 North Sound Road
George Town, Grand Cayman
Contact Info:
Phone: +1 345-949-4154
Fax: +1 345-946-3368
Emergency: +1 345-516-4733
Email: service@britthay.com
Follow us: